Monday, September 30, 2013

At The End of the Day.....

I've realized somethings are going to cost much more than I imagined they would. They are important things to us. It doesn't matter what expensive is, $500 or $2500.

I keep telling myself (and Michael) this when we think, are we really spending that much on this?

At the end of the day all we will have is
our rings,
our pictures and video,
and
each other. 

Those first two things (to us) should cost the most. These three things are going to be with us for a lifetime. 
Some of our memories will fade. 
The food and cake will be eaten. 
The flowers will die.
The dress and tie will be hung up in the back of a closet.
The gifts will be used or spent. 
but 
We will still be wearing our rings.
The pictures will be hung.
and 
We will be holding each others hand. 

What's important to you?

Just think, at the end of it all, I will be married to my best friend, soul mate, and partner for life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment